Displaying all events for: September 15, 2017View all events »
- 08SepSeptember 8, 20179:00 am — 4:30 pmThe home of The Peter J. Tobin College of Business• Registration RequiredThe “Tobin Graduate Intensive Foundations” – four days of workshops on Sept. 8-9 and Sept. 15-16 -- are designed to standardize the basic business quantitative analytical skills of entering non-business undergraduate students who join the MBA program.
- 15SepSeptember 15, 20178:00 am — 8:25 amSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus• Open to Public
- 15SepSeptember 15, 201711:00 am — 12:00 pmQ-Library 307 and Online• Registration Required
- 15SepSeptember 15, 201712:15 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Vincent dePaul Chapel, Staten Island• Open to Public
- 15SepSeptember 15, 201712:15 pm — 12:50 pmSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus• Open to Public
- Seminar in Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification, Reporting, and Intervention for Mandated Professionals15SepSeptember 15, 20171:00 pm — 4:00 pmD'Angelo Room 416C, Queens• Open to PublicThis seminar will address such issues as: prevalence and typologies of child/sexual abuse, maltreatment, and neglect; physical and behavioral indicators; emotional and societal ramifications; caretaker and victim risk factors; parameters for interviewing suspected victims and reporting potential child abuse cases to the State Central Register (SCR); and the mandated professional’s role in recognizing and reporting suspected child abuse and neglect. Participants who complete the workshop will earn a certificate of completion, which is required for mandated professional reporters of child abuse and maltreatment.
- 15SepSeptember 15, 20174:00 pm — 8:00 pmGreat Lawn, Queens