Student Life Events
Displaying all events for: Student LifeView all events »
- 20AprApril 20, 201812:00 pm — 3:00 pmGreat Lawn, QueensEarth Fest is a celebratory Earth Day event that promotes campus involvement and environmental enrichment.
- 20AprApril 20, 20182:00 pm — 3:00 pmMarillac, Room 219This workshop will provide College of Pharmacy and Health Science students an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of resume/cv writing while having an opportunity practice a resume/cv critique.
- 20AprApril 20, 20186:30 pm — 9:00 pmMarillac Auditorium
- 21AprApril 21, 20185:00 pmMarillac TerraceTake part in the annual Full Moon Formal to celebrate St. John's Asian Pacific students’ accomplishments and pay tribute to the St. John's Asian Pacific community. There will be music, food, speakers, and performances. Formal attire required.
- 22AprApril 22, 20188:00 amQueens CP Adult Center 81-15 164th St, Jamaica, NY 11432Help individuals with developmental disabilities! Walkers can register for free! The 5K run is $30 which includes a dri-fit shirt.
- 22AprApril 22, 20187:00 pmThe Little TheatreSt John's University Performing Arts Division of Student Affairs Presents the Mixed Chorus in their Annual Spring Concert. Tickets are $5 for general admission and free for St. John's students. A complimentary dessert reception will follow in the President's Room. All Family, Alumni and Friends and their guests are welcome. RSVP for the reception at [email protected] Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- 23AprApril 23, 201812:15 pm — 1:30 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 416CIn 2018, Jamaica commemorates the 30th anniversary of Hurricane Gilbert, the most devastating hurricane in Jamaica's modern history. Gilbert exposed Jamaica’s critical vulnerabilities while reaffirming the resilience of the people. Come hear renowned ethicist, Dr. Anna Perkins, explore how popular Jamaican music fuses our tradition of storytelling as popular remembering of history with important primers on dealing with a future in which the impact of climate change is inevitable. Pizza will be served.
- 23AprApril 23, 20181:50 pm — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 128Gail Dines addresses how pornography affects sexual violence in a keynote for the 10th Annual Turn Off the Violence Week, "From Behind the Screen to #MeToo."
- 23AprApril 23, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 409Join us to learn about Traditional Lei making.
- 23AprApril 23, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 308Come learn about Morgan Stanley Summer Associate Program.