Center for Executive Education
Herbert M. Chain, Executive Director
The Center for Executive Education, a division of The Peter J. Tobin College of Business of St. John’s University, has served the educational needs of more than 10,000 professionals primarily, but not limited to, the insurance, risk management and financial services sectors for more than three decades.
Combining the academic achievements of our Tobin faculty with our roster of experienced practitioners, we bring a deep and diverse set of experiences to add value to our clients.
Our programs include:
- Customized client programs designed specifically for clients;
- Open enrollment and self-study online certificate programs for individuals and corporations;
- Distinctive conferences and seminars;
- Customized master's and certificate programs; and
- Collaborations with other global academic institutions.
For more information about our programs, or to be put on our mailing list, please contact us at [email protected].
You may also contact Lawrence Pistell, Senior Associate Director for Corporate and Industry Relations, at [email protected] or 212-284-8581.