More Information

Student Positions - Manhattan Campus

The following student worker positions are currently open.  The University offers two types of jobs for students: work-study positions (funded by a federal grant) and regular student positions (not funded by the federal grant). Before you apply for a work-study position, be sure that you qualify. Not sure? Find out more about the federal college work-study program.