Policy 1024 - Inviting the President to Meetings
Policy Number: 1024
Responsible Office: President
Effective Date: 04/01/01
The President may be invited to meetings and special events that occur throughout the year. Requests for the President's attendance at a meeting or event should be submitted to the Administrative Assistant to the President.
The following guidelines should be observed when requesting the President’s attendance at a meeting:
- Clear the date with the President’s Office.
- Provide information needed at the time of the appointment on the nature of the event, time, place, contact person, general agenda/topic, direction of remarks and key issues to be addressed.
- One week prior to the event, the President’s Office should have in writing the following information:
- Confirmation of details
- Full agenda
- List of attendees/biographical, if relevant to the event
- Direction of remarks/key issues to be addressed
- Any additional information
St. John's University, New York
Human Resources Policy Manual