Shuttle Bus Services
The Division of Student Affairs is pleased to provide the University wide shuttle bus service. In addition to inter-campus service between the Manhattan and Staten Island Campuses, the Queens campus offers shuttle buses to assist students with their transportation needs. The Queens shuttle provides service both to and from the off-campus apartments located on Union Turnpike and to the Kew Gardens subway/bus stops.
The St. John’s University shuttle bus has been instituted to promote and enhance the following areas:
- Service, by providing easier access to off-campus housing for resident students and supplementing commuter student access to mass transit.
- Socialization and Programming, by providing access to recreational and social hubs in the city
- Educational, by incorporating the service for Discover New York (DNY)programs, leadership development retreats, campus activities and classes on other campuses.
- Improved inter-campus collaboration among students, faculty and staff.
The shuttle bus is a free service open to all University students. The ability to use the service is dependant on adherence to certain guidelines. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the suspension or termination of a student’s ability to use the shuttle.
Note: All Shuttle Bus Schedules are subject to change.
St. John's shuttle buses are now equipped with GPS. Find out where your bus is by CLICKING HERE!
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule
- Queens Campus Jamaica Station
- Queens Campus - Kew Gardens Subway
- Manhattan Campus - Queens Campus
- Staten Island Campus - Queens Campus
For questions, comments, concerns and compliments about the service please email email@example.com or contact:
Associate Dean of Students