L.E.A.D. Student Leadership Program
By completing one of these programs, your certificate will be presented at an end-of-year awards luncheon, with a notation on your official co-curricular transcript.
By getting involved in the L.E.A.D. Student Leadership Program, you will be developing your leadership abilities and skills needed to be a successful contributor in your classes, career, community, as well as your everyday life . Our interactive and educational workshops are free and open to all undergraduate students.
You can attend as many workshops as you like and as often. We can also work with you to make sure you attend the combination of workshops so you can earn a leadership certificate. Each workshop is presented by skilled administrators, faculty, or a peer educator.
By participating in this program, you will:
- Acquire the building blocks for effective leadership
- Learn to take an active leadership role on campus and in the community
- Supplement in-class education with out-of-class experiences and build your resume
- Network with current students, faculty, administrators and staff at the University
- Have your Leadership Development Certificate(s) noted on your official University Co-Curricular Transcript
You can participate in Leadership Certificate Programs in one of two ways: the certificate program and the noncertificate program.
If you have a desire to hold leadership positions in a student organization, improve leadership skills in preparation for your career, or simply for your personal development, please enroll in a Leadership Certificate Programs. All enrolled students must fulfill the appropriate requirements for the respective Leadership Program they join.
Leadership Certificate Programs
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Empower Leadership Program
- Professional Development Program
- Women In Leadership Program
- Capstone Leaders Program
The noncertificate program allows you to participate in any workshops at your discretion and according to your interests. Students in the noncertificate program are not required to attend a prescribed number of workshops; you can select which workshops you attend at your discretion.