The personal training program offers you to have one-on-one sessions with a qualified personal trainer. The team of personal trainers will design a customized fitness program, and provide the motivation needed to accomplish your fitness goals.
- Offers the St. John’s community an opportunity to become healthier.
- Build better morale among the community.
- Bring a small but beneficial form of revenue to Campus Recreation to be used for fitness equipment upgrades and replacement.
- Open to all students, administrators, faculty and staff.
Request a Personal Trainer Online
Just submit the Personal Trainer Request form online and you will be contacted to get started on your personalized plan.
Packages* and Prices
|Students||Non-Students (Faculty, Staff, Administrators)|
* Please note that all packages expire at the end of each semester.
Payment will be taken upon scheduling of the appointment. Payment will be in the form of St. John’s ID. Money can be added on at the Bursar, StormCard Office, or online as flex dollars only.
Cancellations must be made prior to the opening of the scheduled day of appointment in order to reschedule that training session. If no notice is given the session will be forfeited and will not be rescheduled.
Personal Training Hotline
If you need any assitance with this program, please call tyhe Personal Training hotline at 718-990-2962.