Online Patient Portal
Summer and Fall semesters: May 15
Spring semester: December 15
Through the secure and confidential online patient portal, students will be able to:
- Access and download the health forms required for enrollment
- Upload completed health forms directly to the online portal
- Review and print previously submitted health records
If you are not able to utilize the online patient portal, you may print and then mail, fax, or deliver your required heath forms to Student Health Services.
Are You a New Student?
After you have registered and received your class schedule you can submit your health forms via the Online Patient Portal. Until you receive your class schedule, you will not be able to access the portal; however, you can always submit the required heath forms via mail, fax, or in-person to Student Health Services.
Online Form Submission
First you must set up your online portal account; then you will be able to upload your health forms directly to the online portal.
To create your online portal account:
- Go to patient-stjohns.medicatconnect.com
- Click “Register” from the top menu
- For User Name, create your own user name
- Enter your First Name and Last Name as supplied on your admission materials; if you already have your StormCard, please enter your name as it appears there
- For Birth Date, enter your birthday in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY
- When complete, click “Submit” you will receive an e-mail with your unique link to set up your password
To download your forms:
- Download and print the required health form from the “Home” tab
- Have necessary documents completed, signed, and stamped by your health care provider
To upload your complete forms:
- Click on the “Upload” tab
- Review the Instructions provided
- To the bottom of the page, select the type of document you will be uploading, e.g., Immunization History
- Click “Select File” to browse your computer for the document.
- Uploaded documents will not be considered compliant until reviewed by Student Health Services.
- As with any other personal identifying information on the Internet, always log out of the Online Patient Portal and close your internet browser when you are done using the portal to ensure your medical information remains confidential.
If you have any questions regarding the University’s immunization requirements, please contact Student Health Services.