Student Health Services
Submit Your Required Health Forms Now!
After you have registered and received your class schedule, please submit your required health forms via the Online Patient Portal. If you have not yet received your class schedule, you will not be able to access the portal; however, you can always submit the required heath forms via mail, fax, or in-person to Student Health Services.
If you are feeling under the weather, don’t wait to come in—we are here to help.
- Need a local health care provider? We can help.
- Not sure how to use your insurance card? Come on in.
- Want more information about a particular health issue? We have it from sources you can trust.
- Time to refill your prescription? We will share with you the nearest pharmacy.
- Want to see our doctor? We can set up an appointment.
We offer free and confidential services to all students on the Queens and Staten Island campuses. You can get treated for minor illnesses and injuries. If there is a need for any additional testing, such as X-rays or blood work, will can assist you in finding an off-campus local health provider.
Remember, proper hand washing is one of the best ways to prevent illness and stay healthy.
Our services are free for all undergraduate, graduate, and law students.
- Feel like you are coming down with your roommate’s flu?
- Haven’t been feeling yourself for a while but just can’t say why?
- Need to know where you can get your flu shot?
Whatever it is . . . if you know you aren’t feeling well, don’t wait to get help.
A Nurse Practitioner is available on the Queens campus by appointment, Monday through Friday.
If you need to see the doctor, you may do so by appointment only. This service is available to all students, but the physician’s office hours are held only on the Queens campus.
Please call or stop in to make an appointment or for more information.
Physician’s Office Hours
|Fall and Spring||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday||12 p.m. to 3 p.m.|
Location and Hours
|Queens Campus||Staten Island Campus|
|Campus Center, Room B-17|
|Summer Sessions||Monday to Thursday:|
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Summer Sessions||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:|
8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|Fall and Spring||Monday to Thursday:|
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
|Fall and Spring||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:|
8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.