Student Health Services
Submit your required health and immunization forms here.
If you are feeling under the weather, don’t wait to come in—we are here to help.
- Need a local health care provider? We can help.
- Not sure how to use your insurance card? Come on in.
- Want more information about a particular health issue? We have it from sources you can trust.
- Time to refill your prescription? We will share with you the nearest pharmacy.
- Want to see our doctor? We can set up an appointment.
We offer free and confidential services to all students on the Queens and Staten Island campuses. You can get treated for minor illnesses and injuries. If there is a need for any additional testing, such as X-rays or blood work, will can assist you in finding an off-campus local health provider.
Our services are free for all undergraduate, graduate, and law students.
- Feel like you are coming down with your roommate’s flu?
- Haven’t been feeling yourself for a while but just can’t say why?
- Need to know where you can get your flu shot?
Whatever it is . . . if you know you aren’t feeling well, don’t wait to get help.
If you need to see the doctor, you can do so by appointment only. This service is available to all students but the physician’s office hours are held only on the Queens Campus.
Appointments are necessary and days and hours may vary. Please call or stop in to make an appointment or for more information.
Physician’s Office Hours (Queens Campus)
Monday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Location and Hours
Staten Island Campus
DaSilva Hall, Room 101
Campus Center, Room B-17