What Is Haven?
What Is AlcoholEdu?
AlcoholEdu is a confidential, science-based course that will empower you to make well-informed decisions about alcohol, prepare you to respond to risky situations, and help you reach your personal and academic goals.
How Do I Complete Haven and AlcoholEdu?
You are required to complete Haven and AlcoholEdu, and you will need an EverFi higher education account to access these courses. Please add both courses to your EverFi account before beginning.
If you don't have an EverFi higher education account:
- Go to www.everfi.com/register
- Enter the registration code for Haven: bd85c738
- Create your profile, and click Finished
- Then from the EverFi dashboard, click Add a Course and enter the registration code for AlcoholEdu: c195809a
- When prompted, enter your X number (which can be found on your acceptance letter or confirmation form) for the Student ID
- After adding both Haven and AlcoholEdu to your account, click Get Started under Haven/AlcoholEdu to begin
If you already have an EverFi higher education account, you will need to add the courses to your dashboard:
- Go to www.everfi.com/login
- Sign in with your EverFi higher education account
- From the EverFi dashboard, click Add a Course and enter the Registration Code for each course:
- Haven registration code: bd85c738
- AlcoholEdu registration code: c195809a
- When prompted, enter your X number (which can be found on your acceptance letter or confirmation form)
Before you begin, please remember:
- As a newly admitted student, you are required to complete Haven and AlcoholEdu
- All survey responses are confidential
- Each course will require about 45 minutes to complete
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major Web browser released in the past two years
- You may complete each course in multiple sittings
- Courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience
- Technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Help link in each course
If you have questions or need assistance with Haven and AlcoholEdu, please contact Ruth DeRosa, Associate Director of Wellness Education and Prevention Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.