St. John's shuttle buses are now equipped with GPS. Find out
where your bus is by CLICKING
What You Need to Know about Shuttle Bus
- Use the drop down box on the left upper portion of the page to
select a route.
- A bus is in motion is indicated by an arrow. Clicking on
the arrow will display the bus number.
- A circle with an x in the middle indicates the bus is
- The blue boxes with pictures of a bus indicate bus stops on the
- Clicking on the bus icon will display the stop location, as
well as the departure times for the balance of the day.
Occasionally there may be an unforeseen problem with a GPS signal
between the vehicles antenna and the satellites that receive the
signal. Or there may be a problem when an antenna connection
works its way loose. On such occasions, you may see, “Shuttle
not in service”, displayed on the website. However the
shuttle will be in operation and you should continue to plan
for the bus to operate as published.