The shuttle bus is a free service open to all University
students. The ability to use the service is dependant on adherence
to certain guidelines.
- You must show the driver a valid St. John’s University
StormCard in order to board the bus.
- The shuttle is primarily for student transport. Employees will
be permitted to use the shuttle after all students have been
seated, pending available space.
- No amplified radios will be permitted. Headphone/earbuds are
required for all ipods and/or similar sources of music.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No alcohol is permitted. Passengers shall not board the shuttle
in an inebriated state.
- No disruptive behavior or inappropriate language is
- The shuttle must follow the designated route and stop at the
designated areas. No unauthorized stops or requests for such stops
- Pets are not permitted. Service animals are allowed.
- Neither St. John’s University nor the shuttle bus operator is
responsible for articles left on the bus. Items found by the driver
will be brought to the Public Safety office on the campus of the
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the
suspension or termination of a student’s ability to use the
shuttle. All violations of the policy will be reported to Public
Safety and consequently to the Dean of Student’s office for
For questions about the service please contact:
Ms. Jackie Lochrie
Associate Dean of Students