The Office of the Registrar provides services and support to
students and alumni, faculty and their departments, and various St.
John's constituents except the School of Law, which has its own Registrar.
Through its varied activities, the office works closely with the
offices of the Provost, Information Technology, Admission, Student
Financial Services, the College Deans and the University
The Office is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the
University's official student records. Our chief responsibilities
fall into six broad categories: registration; record-keeping;
enrollment verifications and transcripts; course offerings;
classrooms scheduling; and graduation. The Office of the Registrar
provides the following services:
- Facilitates the University course registration processes;
- Maintains student academic records and mails student report
cards each semester;
- Guarantees the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of
student records in adherence to state and federal regulations;
- Produces transcripts and enrollment verifications for students
and alumni; and
- Reports student enrollment information to the National Student
Clearinghouse for loan providers, employers, background screening
firms, and health insurance providers.
|Have questions for the Office of the Registrar?
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone at 1 (888) 9ST-JOHNS.|