The On Campus Recruiting Program is designed to bring employers
and students together for internship and full-time job
opportunities. It offers graduating students the opportunity
to interview on and off campus with employers looking to hire
St. John's graduates. Representatives from many organizations come
from a variety of fields such as business, non-profit, government
The program is open to both undergraduate and graduate
students. Undergraduate students can take part in this
program beginning in their junior year.
How to Get Involved With the
- Attend a mandatory workshop.
- Have your resume approved and uploaded on St. John's
- Sign the release form and return to the University Career
For Additional Help
How to Use the Program
- Access CareerLink daily to submit resumes
to companies recruiting on campus (pre-select) as well as for
interviews off campus (resume drops) and to see if you've been
selected for any on campus interviews.
- Check your e-mail daily to hear from employers
and learn important program updates from the University Career
How to Get The Most From the
each company you are interested in by clicking on the blue
hyperlink/company name from the Job Description.
- Attend open and closed information
sessions when offered.
- Schedule a Mock Interview
- Arrive for your interview
early and in proper interview attire.
- Send a thank you
that participate are quite selective and the competition for
positions are keen. Therefore, students are strongly encouraged to
make use of the University Career Service's job search
programs and other services.