Law School | Mattone Family Atrium | 4th Fl.
Black Law Student Association (BLSA), the
Latin American Law Students Association (LALSA), the
South Asian Law Students Association (SALSA) and the Career
Development Office are pleased to bring you:
Diversity as a Networking Strength!
Join us for this engaging panel program. Legal
professionals, including Law School alumni, from diverse
backgrounds and industries will give brief presentations on using
diversity as a networking strength and navigating the unique
challenges facing professionals of color. There will be a Q&A
session and, afterwards, panelists, professors, and students will
have time to speak informally and network.
- Andrea Alonso ‘81, Managing Partner, Morris Duffy Alonso &
- Tanya N. Blocker ‘09, Associate, Kaye Scholer LLP
- Darrell S. Gay, Partner, Arent Fox LLP
- Darryl Gibbs ‘00, Vice President and Counsel, AXA Equitable
- Rosevelie Marquez Morales, Partner, Harris Beach PLLC
- Michael Pineiro, Senior Supervising Attorney, The Legal Aid
Society Criminal Defense Division
- Deepa Varadarajan, Professor of Law, St. John’s School of
Monday, November 19, 2012
6 - 8 p.m.
School of Law | Solarium | Ground Floor