Copying, Printing, and Scanning
Unless otherwise noted, all the services listed below are self-service. In the Queens library, please report problems with copiers and printers to the Service Desk on the 3rd floor or call 718-990-6850. Students receive a $60 printing allowance each semester on their StormCard for computer prints and photocopies.
- B & W photocopy and computer prints are 7 cents per copy.
- Color printing is available in St. Augustine Hall, Lobby at the WEPA print stations @ 30 cents per page, 59 cents double sided; B & W @ 7 cents per page, 13 cents double sided.
- Printing from Microfilm/Microfiche machines: no charge.
- Library Scanner - located on the 3rd floor south wing: no charge.
- Money may be added to the StormCard for photocopying and printing, and visitors may purchase a cash card for photocopying at the Cash to Account machine located in the 3rd floor north, print room or UIS via St. John’s Central.
Two WEPA print stations are located in St. Augustine Hall, 1st floor Quiet Study Area. Printing can be charged to your StormCard or credit card. B&W printing is 7 cents per page. Color is 30 cents per page. WEPA problems are reported to 1-800-675-7639 or support.wepanow.com.
Queens Library Printer Locations (Printing from Desktop Computers in the Library)
- 3rd Floor Print Room, North & South wings
Choose PQLIB03UN to use the 3rd floor printers
- 4th Floor Print Room, North & South wings
Choose PQLIB04UN to use the 4th floor printers
Queens Library Photocopier Locations
- 1st Floor Quiet Study Area.
- 3rd Floor Print Rooms, North & South wings
- 4th Floor Print Rooms, North & South wings
Queens Library Scanner
- Located: 3rd floor Print Room, South wing
- No cost to user.
- Scans to patron’s St. John’s email address, flash drive, Smartphone or tablet.
- Scanning to smart phone or tablet requires that either device have a QR code reader installed.
- QR code apps are available without charge from the internet or the device’s app store.
Available at the D’Angelo Center Printing Co-op
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Fax machine
- Local area codes (718, 212, 516) $1 per page
- Long Distance = $2 for 1st page, additional pages $1
- International is not available
- Payment in cash only.
- Laminating & Binding Machine
- Paper cutter
- Color paper, card stock, resume & special paper, stapling and hole punching
- Poster machine
- Color copies