Office of the Registrar
- Publishes the academic calendar
- Processes the following forms
- Bar applications
- Certification of enrollment
- Character committee forms
- Examination conflicts
- Letters of good standing
- Loan deferments
- Name and/or address changes
- Transcript requests
- Prepares the course schedule, registration materials, and the final examination schedule.
- Administers midterms and final exams according to policies and procedures established by the Faculty Council and Dean.
- Processes grades and awards.
The following forms may be downloaded:
- Affidavit Certifying Change of Name
- Application for Advanced Scholarly Writing Requirement
- Application for Directed Research
- Application for Joint Degree Program
- Audit Application
- Certificate of Employment
- Directory Information Form
- General Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
The Law School Office of the Registrar, located on the 4th floor (Room 4-58) of Belson Hall, is open Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., unless otherwise posted.