This course will be offered live in a fully interactive online classroom. Attend class from home or office—anywhere you have a quality internet connection.
Here’s how it works:
- You will see your professor, the white board, and relevant statutes and rules he displays
- Your professor can see and talk with you and every member of the class
- For more on the equipment requirements, please see our FAQs
- You can see how the web interface works by viewing the video below.
- You can see and speak to other members of the class
- You will participate in class discussions, vote on polls, ask and answer questions
- You can even chat privately with your classmates!
- Your attendance will be recorded automatically for MCLE purposes
- NOTE: Many states require attention monitoring for online CLE, so we will periodically monitor your attention by recording your responses to class poll questions and surveys
- You’ll receive your attendance certificate via e-mail after each class session
- Since every class is also recorded, you can review classes you missed (although this may not qualify for CLE credit in every state. View more information on MCLE requirements.)