Bankruptcy CLE Program
For the first time ever, you can attend a course in the prestigious St. John’s Bankruptcy LLM program from your desk or home, and receive CLE credit. Elevate the level of your practice without travel.
The Best Bankruptcy Program
Just Got Better
Professor Lawrence Ahern—leading expert in the field, and the author of the West treatise on the topic—will teach Bankruptcy Procedure, live and online! Obtain the benefits of attending a St. John’s Bankruptcy LLM course without leaving home.
REGISTER BY AUGUST 21 AND SAVE $1200
Early bird price: $2000 for up to 28 CLE credits
Regular registration price will be $3200
- Registration includes a copy of his book, West Bankruptcy Procedure Manual, 2014 edition, a $300 retail value
- Course begins August 28, 2014, and meets for 13 consecutive Thursday evenings
- The class runs from 7:55 to 9:55 p.m. Eastern Time
- St. John’s has the top bankruptcy LLM program in the country
- Course is live, online, and fully interactive!
Join the ranks of top bankruptcy professionals who have turned to St. John’s to enhance their careers.