Mix Study and Travel this Summer ... Study abroad!
Summer 2014 Programs
- Argentina* - Study language in this Latin American jewel
- Bermuda - Gain exposure to one of the world's most diverse ecologies
- China* - Expand your knowledge of the East through an exploration of China
- France - Learn the art of photography or French in Paris
- Greece* - Gain an international perspective in education in the Mediterranean
- Guatemala* - Attain real-world experience in pediatric dysphagia in Antigua
- Italy - Learn art, science, sports management, or communications in Rome
- Korea - Study Korean in Korea's capital
- Spain* - Explore the Spanish language or education system of Spain
- Vietnam* - Understand the dynamic charm of Asia by studying in Vietnam
*Graduate courses available
Fall 2014 Short-Term Programs
There’s more to short-term study abroad programs than summer courses. With the following innovative opportunity, you’ll take a full semester course during the fall 2014 term, then travel with that same class during the winter 2015 intersession.
Tobin Global Destination Courses
For more information on graduate and undergraduate opportunities, including Fall 2014 courses, click here!
Summer program benefits include:
- Top NYC Faculty: Our faculty are incredibly dedicated and dynamic, and their passion for the subject matter and location comes through in their careful planning.
- Focused Coursework: Summer programs often offer disciplines—and courses—not typically represented on study abroad programs, including graduate opportunities.
- Great Destinations: Based on areas of faculty expertise, our summer program locations may vary from year-to-year, but they’re always culturally and historically rich.
- Affordable Fees: Because summer programs tend to be shorter in duration (typically 1-2 weeks), fees are generally lower than with other options.
In recent years, summer programs have travelled to locations such as Argentina, Australia, Costa Rica, England, Greece, Italy, France, and South Africa, with courses in the following areas of concentration: Biology, Business, Communications, Education, Fine Arts, and Languages & Literatures.
Financial Aid Opportunities
We strongly encourage students participating in our summer programs to apply for the Licari Scholarship. This scholarship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students and is awarded based on need.
For additional information on scholarships and financial aid, please visit our Financial Aid page.