Because most of our graduate study abroad programs are usually limited to students from a particular school or with a specific major, please visit the program pages below, or contact the Office of Global Studies for more information about graduate study abroad.
Graduate Degree Programs Abroad
Tobin College of Business
- Rome, Italy - M.B.A. students can complete their entire degree, or simply one or two semesters immersed in the beauty and culture of Rome.
St. John's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- M.A. in Government and Politics (concentration in International Relations) - The M.A. can be completed entirely on our Rome campus, or split between New York and Rome.
- International Law and Diplomacy Certificate - This program can be completed along with or in lieu of the M.A. in International Relations.
- M.A. in Global Development and Social Justice - This program begins and ends with condensed sessions on our Rome, Italy campus. The remainder of the curriculum is delivered via a user-friendly Online Learning platform that can be accessed worldwide.
School of Law
- Transnational Programs - To support two pillars of St. John’s University's strategic plan – Globalization and Student Engagement – the Law School offers a wide variety of overseas study opportunities: summer study abroad programs in Rome and Paris, semester academic exchanges with University of Glasgow, semester-length overseas externships/practica across Europe, summer overseas internships, and the Dean’s Travel Study Program – truly something for every interest.