If you are interested in business and want to learn more about the influential country of France, you should consider our exchange program at Dauphine University. Located in Paris, you will spend your semester in the heart of Europe.
Spring Semester Program - September 30
Fall Semester Program - March 1
Full Year Program - March 1 (Begin during Fall semester)
Spring Semester (February - June)
Fall Semester (September - January)
Full Year Program (mid September - June)
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- Classes are taught in both French and English. A working knowledge of French is needed. Applicants must meet with Dr. Zoe Petropoulou, Associate Professor of French, to assess language proficiency qualifications. You can make an appointment with Dr. Petropoulou by emailing her at email@example.com.
- You must complete at least one year of full-time undergraduate study and must have a minimum 3.00 cumulate index to apply.
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure your place in the program. All accepted students are required to submit a $500 non-refundable exchange program fee through UIS and submit the confirmation forms outlined in Tab 3 on the Accepted Students Page to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of Global Studies if you have any questions or need clarification.
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted as major/minor/elective credits.
- Apply Now!