St. John’s currently has exchange partnerships with two of England’s premiere universities: the University of Leicester, which is open to all majors, and Leeds Metropolitan University, currently open to CPS majors only.
To learn more about these unique and exciting opportunities and decide which program is right for you, please schedule an appointment with our office.
Fall Semester - March 1
Spring Semester - September 30
Fall Semester: (September - December)
Spring Semester: (January - May)
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- You must complete at least one year of full-time undergraduate study and must have a minimum 3.00 cumulate index to apply.
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure your place in the program. All accepted students are required to submit a $250 non-refundable exchange program fee and submit the confirmation form to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of Global Studies if you have any questions or need clarification.
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted as major/minor/elective credits.
- Apply Now!