As an exchange student, you have the opportunity to study at one of the seven campuses that make up Australian Catholic University (ACU). The classes available to you are varied and cover a number of different majors. All classes, except foreign language classes, are taught in English.
Fall Semester (July - November)
Spring Semester (February - June)
Non-School of Education Students:
- Fall Semester: March 1
- Spring Semester: Sept. 30
School of Education Students:
- Fall 2017 Semester: Apply by March 20, confirm by April 3
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- You must complete at least one year of full-time undergraduate study and must have a minimum 3.00 cumulate index to apply.
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure your place in the program. All accepted students are required to submit a $500 non-refundable exchange program fee through UIS and submit the confirmation forms outlined in Tab 3 on the Accepted Students Page to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of Global Studies if you have any questions or need clarification.
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted as major/minor/elective credits.
- Apply Now!