Site Advisors will be working with 5 to 6 teams participating in
University Service Day. They will be in regular communication with
the Team Leaders for each of the teams.
1. Providing Team Leaders will regular updates regarding
Founder's Week and University Service Day.
2. Providing details about the service and sites for each team,
- transportation to and from the site.
- materials (if any) needed to perform the service (painting,
- refreshments and/or lunch arrangements for the team
- conducting a reflection at the end of the service with the
3. Supporting and guiding Team Laders in all aspects of
performing the service (for example, distributing t-shirts, working
in collaboration with other teams at the site, leading the
reflection at the end of the day etc.)
1. Check-in the 5 or 6 teams prior to the beginning of Opening
Ceremonies in Carnasecca Arena. All Team Leaders must check-in with
their Site Advisor unless they are heading directly to their
1. Collect completed evaluation forms from the Team Leaders for
each team they are working with.
2. Submit all evaluation forms and feedback to Lucy Pesce,
Office of the University Mission.