Module I is a prerequisite for modules II and III and lays the
foundation for the other modules in the Quality Service series.
Quality Service Module I focuses on introducing you to Quality
Service at St. John's University, adapting to a changing
environment and working across departmental lines. Learn what you
can do as service providers to help prevent one of the biggest
frustrations for our students: the campus run around.
- How St. John's University defines Quality Service and why it's
- How to maintain effectiveness amidst change
- How to adapt to change using tips from the best-selling
business book, "Who Moved My Cheese"
- Ways to prevent the campus run around
- How to work across department lines to achieve
Staff and Non-Supervisory Administrators