Title: Student Worker
Job ID: S01969-361W
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job Purpose: To assist the coach’s/secretary of the
Women’s Basketball office with day to day operations.
Must be willing to work during school breaks and over summer.
Job Responsibilities: Major duties and responsibilities
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computer, fax machine, photocopier, scanner.
Familiarity with the office equipment (photocopier, printers,
• Good computer skills Ex: Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 10 – 15 hours per week
• Ability to work during school breaks and over summer
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency,
Unusual Physical Demands: n/a
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested students must send a copy of your resume to
Elizabeth Sullivan at email@example.com
In compliance with Federal Work Study regulations, only
students that have been awarded a work study grant are permitted to
apply for this position.
Any resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student has not been awarded a work study grant
for the semester.