Title: Student Worker
Campus: Staten Island
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-303
● Assist with answering telephones, taking messages, faxing,
filing correspondence, mail distribution, stuffing envelopes,
making copies, and running errands on campus.
● Greet office guests, answer questions, and direct to the
● Other administrative duties or special projects as
● Computers, fax machine, scanner, photocopier
● Professional workplace demeanor and ability to handle
● Responsible, reliable, excellent work ethic.
● Detail oriented.
● Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word
● Ability to work during summer and semester breaks.
In addition to completing the online student application,
students must send resume to:
Dr. Donna Narducci
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Staten Island Campus
Students that have been admitted to the Tobin College of
Business are not eligible for this position.