Facilities – Law School
College Work Study
Two shifts available (Mornings or Weekends): Monday – Friday
7:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. or Saturday and Sunday.
Duties & Responsibilities
Maintenance responsibilities as assigned for events
Basic Microsoft Word.
The following is a list of duties and responsibilities that all
student workers carry out on a daily basis in the School of Law
1. Collect all recyclable materials from all floors including the
cafeteria and deposit them in the appropriate containers on the
2. Make certain that all furniture is in the proper room using the
“Furniture Placement Floor Plan” booklet as your guide.
3. Inspect all furniture for cleanliness and/or damage and report
any dirty or damaged furniture to me in writing (handwritten is
4. Make certain that all library carrel chairs are in place and all
carrel lights are working and turned off and replace those that
5. Check all library table lamps to ensure they are working and
replace those bulbs that need replacement.
6. Check all ceiling tiles for damage and/or stains and report in
writing to supervisor
7. Check all lights (especially exit sign lights) to make sure they
are working properly. Report in writing to me the location of any
light that needs to be replaced.
8. Remove all out-dated notices from all bulletin boards and
9. Check all areas of both buildings for cleanliness and report to
me in writing any areas that are filthy and in need of immediate
Heavy lifting is required.
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested candidates should forward their resume to
Vincent Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with federal work study guidelines, only
students that have been awarded a work study grant for the academic
semester can apply for this position. Resumes submitted for
this position will not be considered if the student has not been
granted a work study award.