Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-426
Job Purpose: Support LL.M. Center which consists of
Bankruptcy and Transnational Programming.
• Faxing, filing correspondence, running errands on
campus, stuffing envelopes and making copies.
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Build and review packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Check mail boxes.
• Keep office supplies stocked.
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner.
• Familiarity with the office equipment (list equipment you
prefer them to have experience with).
• Good computer skills (for example Microsoft Word or
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
Skill Development Areas:
• Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency.
Unusual Physical Demands:
In addition to completing the online student application, please
send a copy of your resume to Maggie St. Denis at email@example.com.
Any resumes submitted for this position will only be considered
if the student has been awarded work study. Students must
have a work study grant award for the academic school