Student Requested: Work Study
Department: Student Financial Services Customer Service
We look to serve our student body by addressing all of their
inquiries pertaining to their Student Account. The position
is year-round with flexibility.
- Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
- Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to proper
- Other administrative duties or special projects as
Computers, fax machines, Photocopier, and swipe technology
- Knowledge of Banner; will provide training.
- Business majors preferred but not required.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word & Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
- The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willingness to tackle new projects.
- Ability to work between 15-20 hours per week; some evenings,
weekends and holidays may be required.
- Flexible schedule. Willing to work with student's class
In addition to completing the online student worker
application, interested candidates must submit their resume to
Alyssa Timko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study. A work study
grant for the academic school year is required for any resumes
submitted for this position.