Title: Resident Safety Monitor
Student Requested: College Work
Job ID: S01969-305
Job Purpose: To control access of
residents and their guests into the residence halls in accordance
with the visitation policy. Ensure the safety of STJs community
members by visually inspecting StormCards and outside forms of I.D.
of Non STJs guests.
• Provide safety in the residence halls.
• Greet students/guests.
• Grant access to residents and sign-in authorized guests in
accordance with the visitation policy.
• Utilize the lenel and visitation computer systems.
• Make proper notifications to Public Safety when
• Computers, card readers, swipe technology.
• Computer and typing skills.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Must be in good judicial standing.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to work 15-20 hours per week including weekends
and University holidays.
• Flexible work schedule, which includes 5-6 hr. blocks during
the week and 8 hr. blocks during weekends.
Skill Development Areas:
• Communication, Customer Service,
Security Applications, Time Management, Multitasking.
Please send a copy of your resume to:
Lillian Donovan, Resident Safety Coordinator, Department of Public
Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org