Title: Student Success Assistant
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-206S
Job Purpose: The student worker will assist with the
overall day to day functioning of the Residential Success Center,
under the direction of the Office of Residence Life. They
will provide desk coverage and swipe in students to the study
space, answer questions, answer phones and respond to inquiries.
This position is available for the academic year, but requires
• Greeting students, parents, administrators, answer
questions, and provide excellent customer service.
• Swiping students in to University tracking system to gain
access to RSC.
• Assist with RSC partners in running errands, setup for
• Attend periodic staff meetings
• Make suggestions on how to streamline a process or
• Other administrative duties or special projects as assigned
by Residence Life.
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Familiarity with general office equipment
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word or Excel).
• Excellent customer serve and communication skills
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Must have good phone etiquette
• Ability to work well with others.
• Detailed oriented.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week during RSC
o 12pm-11pm Mondays through Thursdays
o 6pm-11pm Sundays
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Organization.
In addition to completing the onlibne student application,
interested students should send a copy of your resume
In accordance with Federal Work Study guidelines, only
students awarded a work study grant for the academic school year
can apply for this position.
Any resumes submitted for this position will not be considered if
the student has not been awarded a work study grant.