Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-305P
Job Purpose: Assistant Integration Manager and
Payroll Analyst in Public Safety Department
Job Responsibilities: .
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, and making copies.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Scan documents and pick up and deliver equipment to other
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe technology.
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to work Summers and during Vacations and Spring
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week No evenings
weekends or holidays are required.
Skill Development Areas:
• Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Unusual Physical Demands:
• Some Heavy lifting is required, to move computer
In addition to completing the online student application,
interested students should send their resume to Ed McCarthy
In accordance with Federal work study guidelines, only
students that have been awarded a work study grant for the academic
school year can apply for this position.
Any resumes submitted by students that have not been
awarded a work study grant will not be considered.