Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work
Job ID: S01969-421
Job Purpose: Classroom
• Assist with answering telephones,
faxing, filing correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing
envelopes and making copies.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Deliver and retrieve faculty laptops from Bent Hall 4th
• Computers and classroom technology,
fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe technology.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word or Excel etc).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service,
Unusual Physical Demands
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested candidates must submit their resume to
Daniel Vercillo at email@example.com
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study. A work
study grant for the academic school year is required for any
resumes submitted for this position.