Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Department: Human Services & Counseling
Job ID: S01969-553
Job Purpose: To assist the department staff with various
tasks throughout the academic year.
• Answering telephones, faxing, filing, running errands,
making copies, stuffing envelopes.
• Answer questions and direct to proper individual(s).
• Data entry into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
• Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Collate packets for the department.
• Other clerical duties or special projects as assigned.
• Photocopier, scanner, fax machine, computers
• Answering phones.
• Familiarity with office equipment (copier, scanner, fax
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel,
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to tackle new projects
• Ability to work 15-20 hours (mornings, afternoon
Skill Development Areas:
Unusual Physical Demands:
Please send a copy of your resume to Ann DePaulis,
Sullivan Hall, 4th floor.
In compliance with Federal Work Study guidelines, only
students that have been awarded a work study grant for the academic
school year can apply for this position.
Those resumes that are received and the student does not
have a work study grant will not be considered.
Students enrolled in the School of Education cannot
apply for this position.