Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-293
Job Purpose: To assist the benefits staff with daily
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Create New Hire Benefits folders.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Make suggestions on how to streamline a process or task that
• Build and review packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• computers, fax machine, photocopier, and scanner.
• Familiarity with the office equipment such as computer, fax
machine, photocopier and scanner.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word or Excel
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week.
• Must be able to work during the summer.
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student learning.
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested student should send a copy of your resume
to Soraya Casanova at email@example.com