Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-191
Job Purpose: The Gift Planning student worker will work
directly with the Associate Director who will delegate the day to
day tasks and duties. The student worker will perform basic office
skills, assist with pre and post event logistics, assist with
marketing and event mailings.
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, scanning, running errands on campus, stuffing
envelopes and making copies.
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Build and review packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner
• Familiarity with the office equipment (computers, fax
machine, photocopier, scanner)
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word or Excel).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
• Flexible schedule (if required).
• Ability to assist with events on weekend when applicable
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Unusual Physical Demands: N/A
In addition to completing the online student worker
application, interested applicants should forward their resume to
Kathleen Mannion at email@example.com
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study.
A work study grant for the academic semester/school year is
required for any resumes submitted for this position.