Title: Assistant to Project Managers
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job Purpose: Assist the department Project Managers with
Job ID: S01969-308P
• Receptionist & Assistant to directors, Project
Managers and Consultants as needed
• Take surveys and pictures
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, scan documents, running errands on campus, stuffing
envelopes and making copies.
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Help and organize & maintain library; order samples and
• computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner
• Familiarity with the office equipment (list equipment you
prefer them to have experience with).
• Good computer skills (list programs your department uses,
for example Microsoft Word or Excel).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (indicate if
evenings/weekends/holidays are required).
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Unusual Physical Demands:
• Some lifting and climbing, etc.
In addition to completing the online student application, students
should send a copy of their resume to Marja Mogavero at email@example.com