Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job Purpose: Assist Professors with the daily activities of
researching the history of St. John’s University.
Job ID: S01969-106A
• Assist with making photocopies, scanning, and
• Searching for pertinent material in books, periodicals and
on microfilm, primarily in the St. John’s Library.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computer, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, microfilm
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: WORD)
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- GPA required: 3.2
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Time Management, Multitasking, Communication,
ability to make decisions regarding research.
Start immediately for fall 2013.
In addition to completing the online application please send a copy
of your resume to Christine Felicetti at email@example.com
Only students that have been awarded a work study grant
for the academic year and meet the qualifications will be