Department: Computer Science, Mathematics and Sciences
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-487
Job Purpose: Assist the divisional secretary with the
daily activities of the Division of Computer Science, Mathematics
• Assist with answering telephones, scanning, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests and students, answer questions and
direct to the proper individual(s).
• Swipe students in for appointments.
• Assist with data entry into a Microsoft Excel
• Build and sort program packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computer, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word and
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (indicate if
evenings/weekends/holidays are required).
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Students registered with College of Professional Studies
(CPS) are not permitted to apply for this position.
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested students must submit their resume to Mrs.
Janice Shaman at email@example.com.
In compliance with Federal Work Study regulations, only
students that have been awarded a work study grant for the academic
year are permitted to apply for this position.
Any resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student has not been awarded a work study grant
for the academic year.