Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-483
Job Purpose: Assist the divisional secretary with the
daily activities of the Division of Mass
• Assist with answering telephones, scanning, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests and students, answer questions and
direct to the proper individual(s).
• Swipe students in for appointments.
• Assist with data entry into a Microsoft Excel
• Build and sort program packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computer, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word and
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (indicate if
evenings/weekends/holidays are required).
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
In addition to completing the online student application,
interested students should send a copy of their resume to Margaret
Huber at email@example.com