Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-482
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Greet students and their guests and swipe them in.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Student should not be a College of Professional
• Familiarity with the office equipment (computer, fax,
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point or
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
(evenings/weekends are required).
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student learning.
In addition to completing the online student application, please
send a copy of your resume to Janice DiBlasi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students that apply for this position cannot be
enrolled in the College of Professional Studies.