Title: Work Study
Department: School of Education - Department of Curriculum &
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-558
Job Purpose: To support the Department. Starting in
the Summer 2013
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Other clerical duties or special projects as assigned.
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier.
• Familiarity with the office equipment (list equipment you
prefer them to have experience with).
• Good computer skills (example Microsoft Word and
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 20 hours per week (Monday to
Thursday. 9am to 2pm).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Time Management, Multitasking,
In addition to completing the online student application
students should submit their resume to:
The School of Education
Sullivan Hall, 4th Floor.