College Work Study
Flexible. Will work with student's class schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
Typing, filing, answering phones.
Basic Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Answering telephones, running errands, making copies, faxing,
typing, Express mail packaging and other mailing duties, filing,
upkeep of office machine supplies, pick up and delivery of forms,
files, etc. to other University offices and other office related
projects are required.
- Assisting administrators and/or staff with technology and
research requests and specified projects.
- Helping promote St. John’s University, Office of Athletics –
being knowledgeable about all athletic programs.
- Basic Word, Excel, Access, good interpersonal skills, good
- Assisting in office coverage during University business hours
Business majors preferred.
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested candidates must submit their resume to
Michael Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study. This
position requires that a work study grant has been awarded for the
academic school year.