Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-372
Student Development for Student-Athletes, a division I program
with membership in the BIG EAST is seeking qualified student
workers to enhance the Student-Athlete experience. Student workers
will assist in the following areas: Academic Support, Community
Service, Career Services, and Leadership & Development.
(Full Academic Year Position)
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Greet students and swipe them in for academic meetings with
advisors and study hall hours.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Understanding NCAA, BIG EAST rules and regulations
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Familiarity with the office equipment (scanner, fax,
• Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Effective organizational skills, strong listening and
communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to
work and communicate effectively with staff and students from
diverse educational and social backgrounds.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
• Flexible schedule
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Multitasking, Communication, Student learning.
In addition to completing the online student application, students
should send a copy of their resume to Eric Rienecker at firstname.lastname@example.org