Title: Student Worker
Campus: Staten Island
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-165
Job Purpose: Assist with duties related to the Ozanam
The Ozanam Scholars Program is a four year scholarship program
that provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to grow
academically and elevate their contribution to society through
solutions-based research. Students are expected to think
critically about applications of social justice and develop the
acumen to address these issues through required course work and
research, community service, and travel.
This position will report to Natalia Salazar, Coordinator,
Ozanam Scholars Program
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Make suggestions on how to streamline a process or task that
• Build and review packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner
• Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
• Ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others
• Willingness to tackle new projects
• Flexible schedule
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Multitasking, Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student
In addition to completing the online student application, students
should send a copy of their resume to Natalia Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is only available to students that have been
awarded a work study grant for the academic school year. Any
resumes submitted by students that have not been awarded a work
study grant will not be considered.