Title: Student Worker for Advancement Services (Institutional
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-193
Job Purpose: This position will be supporting
the Advancement Services Department by entering and updating
biographical and demographic updates, updating activity codes for
club memberships, student activities and event participants in
Banner. We are in need of a student worker for the summer
and/or academic year.
• Update biographical information with a high level of
accuracy. This includes but not limited to; address changes,
salutations, employment information updates, telephone number
changes, e-mail address updates, and the ability to create new
records or update existing records in the database.
• Ability to enter various types of activity codes into the
• Database Management- updating biographical and demographic
updates, updating activity codes for club memberships, student
activities and event participants.
• Assist with the mailing of tax receipts.
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Assist with reconciling event data between the Banner
Advancement and Banner Finance Modules.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner.
• Undergraduate student from Tobin College of
• Good computer skills Microsoft Word or Excel
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week
Skill Development Areas:
• Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, MS Word and Excel proficiency and data entry.
In addition to completing the online student application, please
send a copy of your resume to Carmen Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org and
Sammantha McCalla at email@example.com.