Title: Student Worker Office of Student Life
Campus: Staten Island
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-355
Job Purpose: The Student Life Student Worker
position is a per semester position. The primary focus
is to offer excellent customer service to students as well as
assist in day to day office duties.
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the proper
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Create flyers.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Familiarity with the office equipment .-Swipe Technology ,fax,
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (occasional
evenings/weekends/holidays are required).
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management, Multitasking,
Communication, Intercultural proficiency.
In addition to completing the online student application,
students should send a copy of their resume to Denise Forgione at